Thinking about retirement? Where you will live? What you will do? This is a blog for you! If you're considering a move to a new city, find out how to investigate it for retirement and find activities to make all those years of work worthwhile.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Comments to this Blog Made Easier
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has trouble using these social network sites! People have said they are having trouble commenting on my posts. I changed a few things in the settings to make it easier and I just tried it. You just have to click on "Comments" and a box pops up for you to write your comment. When finished writing, there's a "Comment as" drop down box. If you're not anything listed, just choose "anonymous." Then click "Post Comment." It's easy, so easy that I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment