The question is: Will I be able to use my winter gear in Fort Collins?? The forecast for Friday is snow and the temps are dropping. Highs are now in the 40s where last week they were in the 50s and maybe even 60s. The thing is the sun and the dry air make it feel warmer than it really is. This is my 11th day here and the sun is still shining. Well, not at 5 a.m., of course, but you get the idea. The wind does blow a little more here in FC and a couple of days, it was quite windy. But I am so enjoying that sun! Part of my research is the weather in winter - can I handle it?? Well, so far, it's been great. And the prospect of snow is exciting. We'll see how I do walking around in it... if it really snows, that is.
![]() |
| The Ace Hardware in Old Town is ready for snow. I want to bring that yellow shovel home with me to my friend Suzanne. She would love it! |

No comments:
Post a Comment