This is my first time blogging and many of you may be new to blogs, as well. They are easy to set up and free. If I can do it, anyone can! My best friend, Laura, says I should tell people who may not be familiar with blogs how to read posts and respond to them. She always offers great advice, so I’ll take it.
First, you go to the blog address, which you know because you’re here. You see the most recent blog post; other “posts” (articles I’ve written) are off to the right with titles in order of oldest to newest post. Just click on a title to read that post. If you have a reaction (at the bottom of each post), just click on it. If you want to share that post, just above "reactions," you can share the post by email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. with any of the links.
If you have a comment, write your comment in the box below the post. You can proof your comment to see how it will look and then click “post comment.” I don’t think you have to select anything in the “comment as.”
If you want to be a “follower” of my blog and be notified of any new posts, just click on “follow” in the upper right hand corner of the page and sign on to your Google, Twitter or Yahoo acct. I believe followers are notified of any new posts, much like Facebook notifications.
If anyone has anything else to offer in navigating blogs, please comment!
I just want to find out HOW to post a comment if I'm not signed in.
ReplyDelete