I went out this afternoon to the main library here in Fort Collins, CO. I wanted to print out the list of 365 Things to Do in Fort Collins, CO. The staff at the library was very helpful. So, it turns out that there are 63 things on the list and not 365, but Kenny and Ryan are working on it (in addition to working on their real estate business!) Still, it’s worth looking at the list and Facebooking (can I use that as a verb?) them with your ideas and events. I picked out several things I want to do, such as number 7: Enjoy a beer while watching a movie at the Lyric Cinema. I went by that place yesterday and met Ben, the owner. Very cool concept: movies, food and drink. They have movies throughout the day and they even have some Oscar events coming up. Check them out at http://www.lyriccinemacafe.com/
Everywhere I go, people are so helpful. I needed a single envelope to mail a map of Fort Collins to my husband today and walked into the State Farm office of Chip Beake on E. Olive to ask for one. The office manager, Barbara, didn’t hesitate to give me one. They seemed like a friendly group and I wasn’t wrong. Earlier this week, I needed a small, inexpensive, purse-sized notebook and couldn’t find one. Walking by the Ace Hardware on S. College, I popped in and asked if they had one. Sure enough, they did! That and a whole lot more! They had a serious snow shovel, too. My neighbor in Atlanta wants one and she would be hysterical if I brought that back to her! Sorry, Suzanne, I cannot fit that into my suitcase! Next door to Ace is the thrift store, Brand Spanking Used. They, too, had some pretty cool stuff, but I needed black socks, which they did not have. Found a pair of Coldwater Creek jeans for $5.99 though. They’re a little big, but if it gets really cold, I’ll be able to fit my long underwear under them. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment