Thinking about FC and comparing it to Atlanta , which I can’t, of course. And, I can’t really even compare it to the town I live in – Marietta – because I don’t live in the city. I can only compare FC to my neighborhood where I live and the nearby places I shop. That’s my community. Well, I live in the most amazing neighborhood! I have the best neighbors, too. We get together for impromptu chats in our yards, as well as dinners and special events, such as the oyster roast. Two of our neighbors are from Florida and they LOVE oysters! I’m not a huge fan of oysters; I let them eat my share. But I LOVE my neighbors. I know I can’t convince them to move to FC, if we move here. So, we’ll have to find a good neighborhood in FC where people like to have fun and drink wine, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment