Friday, February 18, 2011

An Evening Out in Fort Collins, CO

I’ve been working all week here in Fort Collins, CO. Yes, this is work. It just happens to be fun and interesting work! I’ve been eating the same thing all week: oatmeal with raisins and apple for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and microwaved frozen lasagna on a bed of romaine for dinner. So, tonight I decided to go to a place called Avogadro’s Number or “Avo’s” for short. It’s a restaurant and music venue. The Just Jazz Quintet played tonight. They were very good and it was so great to get out. I had a burger, fries and a beer (so much for my healthy diet). The burger was not that great, but it’s been a while since I’ve had beef. Avo’s serves some vegetarian dishes, as well, and maybe that’s their specialty. It didn’t matter. The music and beer were excellent. If you haven’t been to Avo’s, check them out at http://www.avogadros.com/ But be sure to get there early. Tables fill up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment